"WHAT THE HECK, LET'S TALK ABOUT ME." (As if you aren't tired of that already, not). I'm always a big fan of the short and simple random facts game so here it goes, five random facts about me.
1. I was baptized by my lovely husband just after my twenty-second birthday.
2. I'm deathly afraid of needles. I know I know, this seems so generic, but I'm telling you I am categorized on a whole other level. I mean this fear is written in my medical charts. I once punched a doctor. Yeah, psycho over here.
3. I've come to find that one of my biggest pet peeves is when people mix up Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I don't know why I get so offended by it. Perhaps it's because I'm the president of their fan club. (No, but I wish. I spent hours of my childhood on their site for real!)
4. I have an unhealthy relationship with the show Kitchen Nightmares. I find Chef Ramsay's bluntness and ill-temper attractive.
5. I can list all 50 states in alphabetical order. That sounded a lot cooler in my head... oh well.
What else do you want to know? What topics would you love to be discussed on the site in the coming weeks? Leave your questions and ideas below ::winks::