Twelve fun facts about Zoe on her twelfth month
1. She hates when I wash the dishes. As soon as the sink turns on she crawls as fast as her little body lets her and cries as she climbs up my legs. I think she doesn't like the fact that when I'm doing the dishes I can't hold her at any given moment. Silly girl.
2. She loves being chased! She falls flat on her stomach and does the biggest giggles and squirms when she knows you are close. It's one of my favorite things to play with her.3. Zoe can inhale whatever strawberries, grapes and apples you give her. She also is obsessed with my grandpa's famous applesauce that he makes from his own garden. The applesauce is made from transparent apples which can have a pretty tart taste. If you didn't grow up eating them you may not like them. That's why I was so happy to see Zoe go to town.
4. She only loves to give her daddy kisses. And by kisses, I mean open mouth licking. She really goes for it, ha!
5. She's starting to learn how to dance. I love watching those little "drop it like it's hot" moves.
6. She's back to taking two naps a day and sleeping 12 hours through the night. Can I get an amen!?
7. Her favorite book is "Global Babies". She'll pick it up and cry until you start reading it to her. She LOVES to look at babies. And she's starting to really love interacting with babies too. It's so cute to watch her.
8. She is the most talkative baby I have every met. All day long she is making all sorts of sounds. I can't wait to hear what she's going to sound like when she really starts talking!! That cute little high pitched toddler voice!
9. She's great at walking with her walker or holding onto your hands but she has no desire to take those few steps on her own just yet. Any day now!!
10. Just call her a little daredevil. She thinks it's so funny to go down the stairs head first or jump off the couch and fall into my arms. Whatever she's not supposed to do, she does anyway. Babies, am I right? 😜
11. Car trips just aren't complete without singing "Wheels on the Bus", the "Friends" theme song, and "5,000 Candles in The Wind" (Parks & Rec anyone?!). Those are on constant repeat and always do the trick to calm her!
12. The only way she'll drink water is if it's from your own cup. She's such a big girl!