Eric and I are out on the road heading for Idaho, but I didn't want to miss my weekly "hairspiration" post! Today it's all about that perfect, effortless Summer concert look! We've been having lots of Summer concerts at the park by our house lately. Matt Nathanson, The Fray, Gaven DeGraw, and Ray LaMontagne. It's fun to ride by on our bikes and get a sneak peak, avoiding all the crowds. Or opening up all our windows and having a private concert at home. With the kick start of Summer concerts, I thought it would be a great idea to share one of my new favorite looks! I'm still in shock that there is no braid involved in this, but HEY, change is good!
What do you think? Would you rock this hairstyle? Let me know if you try this look out by tagging me on Instagram (@tanyajtaylor).
When to wear: Perfect for those Summer concert nights! Or wear this look while riding your bikes around town, grabbing food at all your favorite local food trucks! It gives off a no fuss, effortless vibe!
1. Brush through hair. Separate into three-tiered sections and secure with small elastics.
2. Taking the top section, use fingers to separate in the middle and pull hair through.
3. Taking the middle section, use fingers to separate in the middle and pull hair through, along with hair from first pony.
4. Repeat to bottom section, pulling all hair through.
5. Create messier look by teasing hair. And you're done!!