To my new readers, to the readers that have reconnected. As life changes, as we get older, so do we. Here are up-to-date little things about me for your Monday. As well as little things about myself that I can remember and look back at with fondness.
01. I go as long as I can without brushing my hair. A tradition that has lasted since the age of 4.
02. I have a teddy bear I have had since the day I was born that I can not sleep without. Her name is Pinky, and yes, she rattles.
03. My favorite place in the world is my grandparents house in Otis Orchards, Washington. So many memories. And the basement is full of every antique collectors dream!
04. I want to learn another language. I just don't know which one yet. Any suggestions?
05. I am extremely sentimental, and have a little problem getting rid of anything. Eric calls it hoarding.
06. I love watching cooking shows, but I hate to cook.
07. Early morning snuggles with Eric right after the alarm goes off is my favorite time of day.
08. I dream of living on Prince Edward Island.
09. My elbows are double jointed. You can imagine how much my dance teachers loved it... (insert sarcasm)
10. My first job was working at Ruby's Diner as a waitress. How much I loathed that outfit.
11. I dip my graham crackers in water.
12. Eric calls me "Butters". A nickname he gave me in high school.
13. I have a fear of librarians due to an episode from Are You Afraid of the Dark.
14. I pride myself of being my very own IMDB. I can tell you any movie or tv show an actor has been in.
15. Giraffes are my favorite animal.
16. I'm a huge believer in Karma.
17. When I grow up I want to be a photographer, world traveler, actress, philanthropist, business owner, and mother. Dream big.
18. I have a Tumblr named syvende, which means seventh in Norwegian. Named for being the seventh child in my family.
19. I have a problem letting people pay for me. Call it a pride thing.
20. George Costanza is my favorite Seinfeld character.
I would love to get to know all of you better too! What is a little fact about yourself? Leave your answers in the comment section below. Here's to us all becoming better friends!!