After yesterday's post I realized that so many of you have never watched or heard (gasp!) of Downton Abbey before. And it dawned on me, what are other of my favorite things that you may be missing out on. So I compiled a short list of television shows that I could spend hours in a day watching if I could. So in no particular order ...
1. Big Bang Theory. Many of you commented on this show in the last post. Trust me, I'm all on board the Penny, Leonard train. This is one show I could re-watch over and over again. In fact, I may have seen every episode at least 4 times. Bazinga.
2. Catfish: The TV Show. This MTV phenomena is my guilty pleasure. It's one of those train-wrecks that you can't look away from as people meet their online loves in person for the first time. Needless to say, men pretending to be women, women pretending to be transgender, the list goes on. If you're all for suspense and awkward moments this show is right up your alley.
3. Modern Family. This is one show the mister and I refuse to ever miss. Phil and Cameron are by far our favorite characters. But they all hold a special place in our hearts.
4. The Vampire Diaries. This show. All I can say is, WHY Elena. Team Stefan all the way!!
5. Downton Abbey. I don't typically go for masterpiece theatre but during first season this show just started getting so much hype I thought, why not? I watched the first episode and thought it was nothing special. Come the second episode I was hooked. And Sunday's episode? Don't even get me started, bawling! Trust me on this one, watch it.
6. Face Off. I'm not sure how Eric and I found this show but I'm glad we did. It's like Project Runway but for special-effects make-up. It's incredible the things that they can come up with.
Any show that you watch religiously? Let me know in the comments below.