- Sitting through an extremely cheesy made-for-TV Christmas movie that makes Hallmark movies look like blockbuster hits! Why do I do this to myself?
- This conversation:
Mom: [Whispering] "Tanya, your gift arrived. It's sitting behind the couch in the living room".
Tanya: "Why are you whispering? Oh, the gift I ordered?"
Mom: [Whispering] "Shh, Eric's in the other room."
Tanya: "Oh, it's just something I bought myself. You know, because I'm thoughtful like that."
- That time you're cuddling on the couch and realize that a giant spider is crawling up your husband. This is quickly followed by the hubby screaming, quickly flailing his arms around to get the spider off and then jumping onto the coffee table... It's in these cases that we're all reminded that the women wear the pants.
- Last nights episode of Modern Family.
- Boy Meets World is coming out with a sequel people! Cory + Topanga = 4ever!
- Many of our neighbors celebrated a beautiful holiday called Diwali - Festival of Lights a few weeks back. It was so incredible to be able to drive around with Eric and see all of the houses lit up and families outside lighting sparklers together. So serene.
- Finally seeing Argo in theatres. I have never seen a more moving and emotional film. By the end I wanted to cry due to so many mixed emotions of what all happened in those two hours. If you haven't seen this movie yet I highly recommend it!
- What better way to cheer yourself up than eating a pumpkin shake while driving around looking at lights and listening to Christmas music.
- Getting all of our holiday shopping done early. Now if only these next few weeks would hurry up so I can give everyone their presents! Eeee!!
- Family and friends coming into town.
- Stuffing and pumpkin pie leftovers.
- This giveaway. Don't forget to sign up, it closes tomorrow morning! Good luck! ::winks::