It's been forever since I've done one of these (idea from the lovely Sydney of course), and it's a day late but oh well!
- Trying to make a phone call, put the phone up to your ear and wait an embarrassingly long amount of time to only look down and see you haven't even dialed the number yet.
- Not only that but realize that you called the wrong number. Twice. To the same person. Sorry to the old man I made get up two times during his nap... literally. He told me, people.
- Walking up to a lady in red while in Target asking her where to find planners, only to find out the hard way that she definitely did not work there. Now if only I could tell you this was the first time this has ever happened. People reeeeeeally need to stop wearing red to Target.
- Laying in bed and the mister starts doing trivia of quotes from Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Maybe this is a sign I need to cut back on the whole reality show bit.
- Doing the "high five" test with the baby SIL for a minute straight. Watching each others elbows does not work. That or we are extremely uncoordinated...
- That time the hubster and I saved a trapped bird in our complex stairwell by letting it into our apartment, to fly out our balcony door. Technically this could fall under awkward, but we call it our good deed for the day. *Short video to follow!
- This tribal watch from the lovely Feral Watches. Seriously, I can't get enough of this bad boy as I'm sure all of you can tell from the blog and instagram. Get ready to see this around the site more often people!
- Having a facial night with the mister and little brother. Nose strips and all. I should have documented their faces while they were pulling the strips off. Hilarious amounts of concentration and watery eyes.
- The return of all my favorite shows!!
- Signs of the Fall season. Hello pumpkin patches and corn mazes!
- Getting prepped for the Sundance Film Festival 2013. If you are interested in volunteering or have questions about the experience, leave a comment below or email me personally!
- Drum roll please, the winner of last Friday's giveaway was announced. See if you are the winner here, and email me!