- having a last minute bonfire with friends and enjoying some delicious smores. i cannot tell you how long i've been craving smores. nom, nom, nom! also, we had some sweet chit chats about the mighty ducks and dennis the menace, and i more than liked it.
- snagging this sweet top in a garage sale. perhaps my thrifting abilities are better than i thought. woo!
- receiving a sweet message from a good friend saying: "you make me happy". i choose good people to surround myself with. love ya girl!
- before i forget, today is my dog's twelfth birthday. yes, i'm one of those crazy dog ladies who remembers and throws them birthday parties. but now that i live in a different state, i have to do it through skype while my momma holds him up. happy birthday teddy!!
- making bomb enchiladas from scratch for a little dinner party we hosted! you guys, this is a miracle. i don't cook. and this didn't poison anyone. it's official, i'm a housewife!
- caving in and using picmonkey to edit these photos. okay everyone, it's pretty nifty like you said. perhaps i'll keep it around for a while ::winks::
- staying up till 1am snuggling with the mister on the couch talking about anything and everything while playing with each others hands. i'm telling you, just like out of a movie. he's a keeper, i say!