- that awkward moment you realize you looked like one of the hanson brothers while growing up.
(as documented above)
- having someone search and find my blog by typing: "picture of modern day 6 graders." i know i look young, but this is a little ridiculous....right?
- my attempt at running this week. if you've ever seen that episode of Friends when Phoebe is doing her thing...yeah, it was worse than that.
- the moment you realize that your kick-butt skills at bejeweled are in direct relation to how much time you spend alone. i really need to get some friends.
- having a waitress ask to see my license to make sure it was my birthday so i could get a free piece of pie. since when did restaurants get so serious?! i didn't end up having my license but i still got my free pie. yippee!
- those hours you spend contemplating whether or not to end your text with a period, exclamation point, or nothing at all. #girlproblems
- that awkward moment when you say goodbye to someone and then you both end up walking the same direction. oh hey you, i guess we'll walk silently together and pretend this never happened...