- that awkward moment for everyone when you laugh and snot comes shooting out your nose. oh hey, i thought we should take our relationship to the next level and swap snot. no thanks...
- frantically cleaning so a couple could come check out the house and realizing you left some //cough// underwear on the floor. let's just forget that ever happened mmmkay.
- singing happy birthday 5+ times in one sitting because no one could start on cue. does this mean i just aged 5 years?
- having the hubby show me this video and ask me the same question. if you are traveling 80mph, how long does it take to go 80 miles. needless to say i didn't pass. blonde moment #547.
- sitting next to that make-out couple at the theatre who then decide to make themselves even more noticed by laughing obnoxiously at scenes that don't even make sense. i grabbed my candy, munched away and decided they were the entertainment for the rest of the night.
- having one giant pimple invade your face. i swear it's smiling at me....
- want a chance to win a free large ad space on this here bloggy? go and sign up on the giveaway here.
- BIRTHDAY WEEKEND PEOPLE!!! this saturday! turning the ripe young age of 24, woo! i'll be celebrating with a midnight showing of the hunger games tonight, mexican food, cupcakes, and tubing in park city. best birthday ever!
- playing patty-cake with the hubs before bed last night. it's become a ritual. yes, we're 3.
- blasting out to demi lovato's "skyscraper" in the bathroom. i might have been envisioning myself singing on ellen. and by might, i mean definitely did. you know you like that song ... and ellen.
- it's supposed to get up to 70 degrees tomorrow people. 70 degrees.
- oh, did i mention the hunger games? yep, there's that.