(now that's what i call bed head...)awkward
- so fair warning, i think i have the weirdest dreams of all time. but i had a dream the other night that i gave birth to a noodle and then i lost it. what could this possibly mean?!
- the mister and i have been on another LOST marathon run. we just finished season 3 where charlie dies. and no matter how many times i have seen this i bawl every time, resulting in humiliating laughs from my man. i seriously get too into my characters. am i alone here or no?
- someone searching "superman being awkward" and finding my blog. i guess that's pretty cool that someone thinks of me as superman...
- going to pick up the hubs from school yesterday in the ever so classic bright red sweatshirt, basketball shorts, high messy bun, and the man's slippers. we do it classy here.
- playing our minute to win it game at the valentine's day party and getting all excited that we won the stacking golf balls challenge, jumping up and down only to realize that my man totally walked off and didn't see the epic moment. every other couple's look of embarrassment for me was enough to put me to shame.
- spending my first valentine's day as a married woman. and what did our day entail? sleeping in with extra cuddles, mexican for lunch, grocery shopping and holding hands, pasta for dinner with a big glass of martinelli's, and cheesy chick flicks. mr. taylor let me pick any one i want. what a guy :)
- my grandfather being honored as "Sir John" yesterday morning for his efforts in WWII. so proud of you grandpa!
- mr. taylor getting upset that someone else sat next to our cute baby friend at church on sunday instead of us. bless his heart, i think he is starting to finally warm up to babies. not only that, but we were called to fill in for nursery this next week. i'm super pumped! and i think the mister is secretly too.
- discovering that cake bites are perhaps one of the best things ever invented.