(mr. taylor circa 1992)
- the fact i had the same outfit as mr. taylor growing up. that's what you get having seven brothers, a lot of hand me downs and a temporary loss of estrogen. oh, and my mullet for 3 years didn't help either.
- smiling at someone as they leave the bathroom stall, only to turn that smile into a look of disgust as said person walks out without washing their hands. come on people, you should know to at least pretend to wash your hands in public!
- having a nice hang out session with people, only to get home and notice that you have a nice, juicy booger hanging out of your nose, and you think to yourself, how long has that been there?
- waking up in the morning to realizing that you just cuddled with your teddy bear instead of your husband all night. "23-year-old married problems!!!" (said in deena and snooki, meatball voice)
- going out to a celebratory dinner and end up spending an hour talking about future baby names. that's what happens when you see your hubs playing with a baby all during church. your ovaries start dancing.
- mr. taylor showing me this video, and then exclaiming that she is me. when it comes to animals, i cry over everything. so perfect! plus, i love ellen!
- coming into the living room and seeing the mister blasting yesterday's playlist and free styling to selena gomez. i'm not making this up.
- the creamery on 9th east officially having the best ice cream. in DIRE need of this right about now.
- apartment hunting. i love just planning this next adventure with my best friend and partner in crime.
- sitting down and watching the bachelor over dinner with my mister. i love his little commentary too. right now his favorites are kacie b and emily. and whenever courtney gets on screen he has to leave the room because he dislikes her so much. good boy.
- having all new sponsors for the month of February. make sure to check them all out on the right sidebar!