- getting hit on by 8 year old boys while at a basketball game. "hey, want to get ice cream later?" yeah, i'm a very desired woman..?
- opening up my laptop to find the most recent tab open reading, is Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart's age gap a problem, resulting in the following conversation.
me: what is this?
hubs: oh, didn't you have that open already?
me: definitely not.
hubs: (sad face) look what you did to me. you turned me into this.
me: proud of it!
- having high kick contests with boys. not only are they very competitive, but they'll go to the extremes of nearly splitting their pants!
- while watching the bachelor i look over to see mr. taylor's face during a very tender moment between ben and one of the ladies. he was softly smiling. it seems that men find watching romantic scenes entertaining too.
- watching extreme makeover: home edition and realizing that by the end of the episode you've gone through nearly an entire box of kleenex. you get me every time ty!
- starting up my training for the Sundance Film Festival. so very excited! especially now that the snow has decided to fall. it just makes the whole experience that much more magical!
- looking through this wedding. could anything be more precious?
- having american idol back on the air. i never watch the full season, i just really enjoy the auditions. why people go on national television and completely humiliate themselves? the world may never know.
- still having half my bag of peanut butter m&m's left over. finally putting my self control into good use.
- receiving constant picture texts from friends back home of the "snowmageddon" back home. so extremely jealous. honestly, nothing beats seattle snow!
- mr. taylor braiding my hair. need i say more?