- looking like my mom in the above picture. glasses that reach the "above the eye brow" status are mega cool!
- oh hey, remember my skiing trip? yeah, so i did make it down some runs (a total of 2). once i started feeling comfortable, i got a little cocky and thought i was ready for a challenge. i made it down 1/4 of the way and decided i'd make the bold move to fall and cry. yep, i played the baby card and mr. taylor helped me take off my ski's as we walked all the way back up. i cannot tell you the amount of stares we received walking up this slope that everyone was plowing quickly down. yes, hi. i'm that person who chickened out. newbie right here.
- going out for breakfast in wallace, ID and being waited on by a waitress wearing sweatpants. aw, the joys of small town living.
- car rides = air flight-esque sleep positioning. i.e. head tilted 45 degrees backwards, mouth open ever so slightly, lots of car passing stares. allison demonstrates so beautifully above.
- finding ourselves in the butt-crack of Nowhere, MT to fill up on gas while driving home. i thought leatherface would pop out any minute and use my face as his own personal slippers. too much?
- ringing in the new year with my hubby. we kept it simple: went out for mexican, rented a movie, watched all channels of seattle and new york countdowns, drank martinelli's, gave kisses, and watched neighborhood fireworks. we kept it old people style and were in bed by 12:10 on the dot.
- being able to see most of the people i wanted to see over the break.
- coming back to UT with more christmas presents and letters to open. the holidays aren't over yet at the taylor household!
- gaining a little cushion for the pushin' with all the christmas treats. i decided to see this as a plus, because it gives me a goal to reach now that mr. t and i are joining a gym. new years resolutions being completed one by one!
- and finally, coming across this "lipstick for a cause". yes, buying lipstick has now gotten even better! let the obsession continue...