you thought i forgot didn't you? NEVER. i could never pass up the chance to share my embarrassingly awkward stories to all of you. so here we go...
- this above picture taken three years ago. so many things to say about this. the backstory: many of you know that i am one of eleven siblings, but that also comes from a mixed family so these are my full siblings. we take a christmas picture every year to send to my dad. as you can see, we were not quite...ready...for our pictures to be taken. not only that, but this was during my awkward tanning faze, so i feel like i stick out like a soar thumb. my skin thanks me for that only lasting three months.
- that moment when you bump into someone during the black friday rush saying "oh, excuse me" and turn around only to realize it was a mannequin. yep. let's pray no one saw this occur.
- the fact that i got a fatty lip from a pillow fight. luckily the bruise is now fading only to get another bruise around my eye from my husband and i bonking heads. i promise he's not abusive, but i don't know if my body can take any more accidents, ha
- waking up from a beautiful nap only to be surrounded by lots of people staring at you in a puddle of drool (don't mind me, just decided to go swimming).
- there's some more but they had more to do with lengthy conversations so i'll spare you. but they were HILARIOUS if you ask me!
- being able to shovel mounds of food into my mouth with no judgement. and going back for seconds (okay, thirds) of pie. i love me some pie!
- getting to celebrate thanksgiving with my new family this year. they are all pretty awesome and i miss them already!
- waking up in the morning to find mr. taylor covering me with more blankets, placing my teddy bear in my arms and rubbing my back before he leaves to do work business. ain't he the sweetest?
- knowing that i'll be back home (in my childhood room, with my amazingly comfortable bed and cuddling my perfect puppy who i miss TOO much) in just two short weeks. the best part? knowing i won't have to cook any more dinners for three whole weeks. mr. taylor is probably more excited about this than i am.
- going to the grocery store and having christmas decorations as far as the eye can see. there is just something so beautiful about christmas decorations.
- playing bing crosby's christmas album on repeat all. day. long. what can i say? i love the classics!
- having all new sponsors for the month of December. check 'em out on the sidebar!!
p.s. remember when i had you all take a vote on what you thought I should do with my hair? and remember when a lot of you asked what i looked like with brown hair? well feast your eyes on THIS guest post a did. it showcases an old picture of me and mr. taylor when we were youngings circa 2007. enjoy!