who says "grunge" clothes can't be fashionable. today i just didn't really feel like wearing jeans. ever have those days? the last picture is probably my favorite. little teddy felt like joining in on the fun. he pulls at my little heart strings for sure!
- so mr. taylor and i ventured to the carwash the other day and quickly made our way to the mall to pick up some new dress shirts. two awkward things happened this particular day. one, when we parked at the mall and got out of the car we noticed that one of the large wash strands got stuck in the back windshield wiper of the mr.'s car. we spent 20 minutes driving on the freeway with this thing flapping in the wind totally oblivious. it took two days until we were finally able to pry that thing out of there.
- in class today we talked about the overall ideas of monogamy and if it is un-natural to be with only one person. the conversation was centered around the whole Weiner fiasco. in the middle of the discussion my teacher decides to share that at the beginning of his marriage his wife told him it would be okay if he decided to have an affair or two as long as he didn't tell her about it. umm, yeah....
- good bosses. the other day i wrote about how i went to work on a day i wasn't supposed to. not only did my boss (Terri - who is the bee knees!!) sincerely apologize for my mistake, she also paid me for my time. ALSO, she has been out of town for a week, in new york doing big things, and when she saw me this morning she came running over to give me a hug and told me that she misses me. what am i going to do once i get married and move away?! love you Terri!
- america's next top model re-runs. these play allll the time on oxygen. or as mr. taylor calls it, the women's channel. i love yelling at the tv believing i could walk better then all of the girls. although on my behalf a few of them i probably could....or so i tell myself.
- knowing that i'll be getting married in just 27 days now!
p.s. let me know if you want to guest post while i'm away on my honeymoon. i need 5 bloggers! shoot me an email :)